We’re adding an extra lane, upgrading intersections and installing safety barriers between Princes Freeway and Manks Road.
The Healesville-Koo Wee Rup Road Upgrade is part of the South Eastern Roads Upgrade which will improve six main roads in Melbourne’s south eastern suburbs.
As part of the Healesville-Koo Wee Rup Road Upgrade, we’ll:
- add an extra lane in each direction between Princes Freeway and Manks Road
- install new roundabouts at Ballarto Road and Hall Road, as well as south of Deep Creek
- install new traffic lights at Greenhills Road
- widen the existing Princes Freeway ramp roundabouts
- build a new bridge over Deep Creek near the water recycling plant
- build a new shared walking and cycling path
- add safety barriers along the road.
This upgrade will:
- improve traffic flow and travel times
- provide an upgraded alternative north-south route in the Pakenham South area
- lower the risk and severity of crashes by adding safety barriers.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.