We're upgrading the M80 Ring Road from Laverton North to Greensborough.
What we're doing and when
Works are continuing on the M80 Upgrade throughout October.
Over the next month, we’ll:
- start building the retaining walls of the new Edgars Road on and off ramps
- start piling to create structural supports for the new Blaxland Avenue overpass ramp on the north side of the freeway
- continue excavating soil and rock so we can build new lanes and retaining walls and widen the freeway
- continue installing new drainage and pavement on both sides of the freeway.
Most of our works will take place between 7am and 6pm, Monday to Saturday, however some works will need to happen at night to minimise impact on traffic and to ensure the safety of our workers.
- M80 Community update August 2020 (PDF, 222.0 KB)
- M80 Community update July 2020 (PDF, 337.2 KB)
- M80 Community update June 2020 (PDF, 276.6 KB)
- M80 Community update May 2020 (PDF, 435.6 KB)
- M80 Community update March 2020 (PDF, 5.3 MB)
- M80 Community update November 2019 (PDF, 369.4 KB)
- M80 Community update November 2019 - accessible version (DOCX, 24.2 KB)
For more information see our latest fact sheet:
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.