About the program
The Civil Construction Technical Training Program comprises a series of individual training modules that will provide information on:
- best practice methods
- current technical standards and specifications
- key roles, requirements, and approaches.
Training modules will be progressively rolled out over the course of 2021 and 2022, with new training modules becoming available regularly.
Scroll up and register your interest to be notified of upcoming training or go back to to the Civil Construction Technical Training Program page to register for current available training modules.
Additional training will be developed to address critical technical issues, standards, specifications, and requirements related to Victorian road and bridge construction. This includes training on:
- Work Site Traffic Management
- Preconstruction, design management and contract document preparation
- Land acquisition
- General conditions of contract
- Management of contractor programs.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.