Birds eye view of the Drysdale Bypass
Watch how the new Drysdale Bypass is tracking from the skies above.
Once complete, the 6km bypass will provide a smoother and safer experience along the Bellarine Peninsula by:
- reducing trucks on High Street
- adding a shared walking and cycling path
- building an underpass for pedestrians and students.
Since construction started in October 2018, we have:
- excavated more than 300,000 cubic metres of soil to make way for the road
- moved 600,000 tonnes of material within the road alignment, focusing on moving soil from high points to low points.
We’ve recently finished all major earthworks, so we can now start construction of the road surface.
The project is expected to be completed by mid-2020.
View the Drysdale Bypass project page.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.