We’re planning for the duplication of Barwon Heads Road between Settlement and Lower Duneed Roads to improve traffic flow and safety.
We’re planning the Barwon Heads Road Upgrade as a four-stage process. We’re now in the final stage.
Phase 1 – Initial planning and investigations (complete)
- investigate overall land and road use in the area
- identify potential constraints and impacts
- understand community views on the proposed upgrade options
Phase 2 – Develop draft concept designs (complete)
- understand community views on what’s important to them in this project
- undertake detailed technical investigations
- develop corridor options and draft design
Phase 3 – Refine options (complete)
- present corridor options to the community.
Phase 4 – Additional refinement (in progress)
- further investigation and refinement of design based on community and stakeholder feedback.
- present revised design to community in early 2019.
We’ll update you as our plans progress.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.