We've upgraded Chandler Highway to improve traffic flow between Melbourne's inner east, south and north.
You may notice some crews out and about undertaking maintenance work on Chandler Highway, Heidelberg and Grange roads.
These works include:
- patching and concrete repairs
- improving driveway points
- minor rectification works on the bridge railings and
- signage installation/relocation.
Between 9am and 3:30pm, traffic management measures will be in place to ensure safety in the area. This will include:
- lane closure where required
- speed reductions to 40km/h
- use of signage and bollards and
- traffic controllers where required.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we complete these works.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email and SMS updates for this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.