We’re adding extra lanes on Craigieburn Road between Hume Highway and Mickleham Road as well as upgrading intersections and building better walking, cycling and public transport connections.
Since 2018, we've been engaging with local residents and businesses to understand local traffic behaviours.
As a result of feedback, the design now includes:
- direct access from Clovelly Drive and Chinnock Court onto Craigieburn Road
- more bus priority treatments at intersections where land is available
- traffic lights at Dorchester Street to improve access to Craigieburn Sporting Club and facilities
- pedestrian operated traffic light at Craigieburn Sports Stadium
- keeping the pedestrian operated traffic light at Benston Street
- full length walking and cycling paths on both sides of Craigieburn Road
- traffic lights at the Balyang Way T-intersection.
All project features can be viewed on the interactive map.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email and SMS updates for this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.