As part of the largest infrastructure project in northern Victoria, we’re building a second Murray River crossing to connect Echuca and Moama to make it quicker and easier for you to travel across the Campaspe and Murray Rivers.
Warren Street in Echuca, between the Murray Valley Highway and High Street, was fully opened to traffic on Saturday 23 November 2019, marking the end of major works on Stage 2.
The upgrade of Warren Street involved building:
- four new flood relief bridges
- a new roundabout at Campaspe Esplanade
- an extended right-hand turning lane into Homan Street for local residents and the Echuca Cemetery
- new service roads for residents
- a new shared walking and cycling path.
Before and after
Click on the images and drag the slider to see the before and after views of Warren Street.
Stage 2 in action
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.