We’re adding extra lanes on Epping Road between Craigieburn Road East and Memorial Avenue, installing new traffic lights at Park Street, upgrading intersections and building better walking and cycling connections.
As part of the Epping Road Upgrade, we’ll:
- add extra lanes in each direction between Craigieburn Road East and Memorial Avenue
- install new traffic lights at Park Street
- upgrade existing intersections in the area
- upgrade the pedestrian traffic lights at Taggerty Grove
- build a new shared walking and cycling path
- add on-road bicycle lanes
- install safety barriers along the road.
This upgrade will:
- improve traffic flow and travel times
- provide better north-south road connectivity
- provide easier access to jobs and services, including the Epping activity centre, increasing liveability and commercial development opportunities for the Wollert area
- make it easier and safer for you to walk or cycle around your local area
- lower the risk and severity of crashes by adding safety barriers.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email and SMS updates for this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.