We’re upgrading the six-way roundabout, adding safety barriers and improving the road surface along Golf Links and Grant Road.
Services and geotech investigations will commence on the Golf Links Road Upgrade from mid January 2021.
These works will help us better understand ground conditions and the location of underground utility services.
Investigations will be carried out Monday to Friday, from 7am to 6pm on Golf Links and surrounding roads. For the safety of workers and the community we may need to close lanes and reduce speed limits.
The community is advised to expect short delays while we undertake these works. Please look out for electronic message boards and follow traffic controllers’ instructions.
All works will be undertaken with Covid-safe plans in place. For further information please contact 1800 105 105.
As part of the Golf Links Road Upgrade, we’ll:
- improve the road surface
- improve the six-way roundabout at Golf Links, Grant, Warrandyte and Baxter-Tooradin Road
- improve the intersections at McClelland Drive and Peninsula Link off-ramp
- install traffic lights at the Baxter-Tooradin Road pedestrian crossing near the school
- install new footpaths at the southern approach of the six-way roundabout at Golf Links, Grant, Warrandyte and Baxter-Tooradin Road
- improve the footpath on Golf Links Road, from Garden Brae Court and Warrandyte Road
- add safety barriers along sections of the road.
This upgrade will:
- make it easier and safer for you to get to Peninsula Link, Somerville, Hastings and the Western Port Highway
- make it easier and safer for trucks to get to Grant Road and the Somerville commercial precinct
- lower the risk and severity of crashes with safety barriers.
For more information about the Golf Links Road Upgrade please call 1800 105 105 or email email@example.com.
You can also sign up for email and SMS updates using the link below.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email and SMS updates for this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.