We’re upgrading the six-way roundabout, adding safety barriers and improving the road surface along Golf Links and Grant roads.
As part of the Golf Links Road Upgrade, we’ll:
- improve the road surface
- improve the six-way roundabout at Golf Links, Grant, Warrandyte and Baxter-Tooradin Road
- improve the intersections at McClelland Drive and Peninsula Link off-ramp
- install traffic lights at the Baxter-Tooradin Road pedestrian crossing near the school
- install new footpaths at the southern approach of the six-way roundabout at Golf Links, Grant, Warrandyte and Baxter-Tooradin Road
- improve the footpath on Golf Links Road, from Garden Brae Court and Warrandyte Road
- add safety barriers along sections of the road.
This upgrade will:
- make it easier and safer for you to get to Peninsula Link, Somerville, Hastings and the Western Port Highway
- make it easier and safer for trucks to get to Grant Road and the Somerville commercial precinct
- lower the risk and severity of crashes with safety barriers.
Building the upgrade
In early July 2020, the Premier announced a new Program Delivery Approach (PDA) for Major Road Projects Victoria’s $3bn pipeline of road construction projects to boost Victoria’s economy and create hundreds of jobs.
Our construction partner MACA is underway with services investigations (that's your water and gas pipes, internet and the like). Major construction will start in late 2021.
Local traders looking to provide services for the Golf Links Road Upgrade can email us or call on 1800 105 105.
For more information about the Golf Links Road Upgrade please call 1800 105 105 or email email@example.com.
You can also sign up for email and SMS updates using the link below.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email and SMS updates for this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.