We’re upgrading the six-way roundabout, adding safety barriers and improving the road surface along Golf Links and Grant Road.
As part of the Golf Links Road Upgrade, we’ll:
- improve the road surface
- improve the six-way roundabout at Golf Links, Grant, Warrandyte and Baxter-Tooradin Road
- upgrade existing intersections at McClelland Drive and Peninsula Link off-ramp
- install traffic lights at the Baxter-Tooradin Road pedestrian crossing near the school
- add safety barriers along sections of the road.
This upgrade will:
- make it easier and safer for you to get to Peninsula Link, Somerville, Hastings and the Western Port Highway
- make it easier and safer for trucks to get to Grant Road and the Somerville commercial precinct
- lower the risk and severity of crashes with safety barriers.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email and SMS updates for this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.