We’re upgrading Hall Road between McCormicks Road and Cranbourne-Frankston Road to ease congestion and make your journey safer and more reliable.
The Victorian and Commonwealth Governments have committed to upgrade Hall Road between McCormicks Road and Cranbourne-Frankston Road.
The project will:
- add an extra lane in each direction between McCormicks Road and Western Port Highway
- upgrade intersections at McCormicks Road, Taylors Road, Western Port Highway, Evans Road and Cranbourne Frankston Road to add capacity and improve traffic flow
- build new walking and cycling paths along Hall Road between McCormicks Road and Western Port Highway
- install centre median and kerb-side safety barriers between McCormicks Road and Western Port Highway.
View the roll plot map (PDF, 13.3 MB) for a more detailed version of the project design.
- provide more reliable travel times in the Cranbourne and Carrum Downs area
- improve traffic flow and access to local facilities and streets through dedicated turning lanes
- make it easier and safer to walk and cycle along Hall Road
- Improve liveability in the area through better street lighting and landscaping
- improve safety and reduce the risk of crashes by installing centre median and kerb side safety barriers.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email and SMS updates for this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.