We’re upgrading Hallam Road between Ormond Road and the South Gippsland Highway to make your journey safer and more reliable.
Community info sessions
You're invited to come and meet the team, find out more about the project and have your questions answered.
Info sessions will be held on:
Thursday 22 August
- Time: Drop-in anytime between 9am and 12 noon
- Location: Lynbrook Community Centre, 2 Harris Street, Lynbrook.
Saturday 24 August
- Time: Drop-in anytime between 10am and 2pm
- Location: Hampton Park Shopping Centre, 55 Hallam Road, Hampton Park, opposite Woolworths.
Wednesday 28 August
- Time: Drop-in anytime between 3pm and 7pm
- Location: Lynbrook Shopping Centre, 75 Lynbrook Boulevard, Lynbrook, out the front of Coles.
Recently we completed protection works on important utility services that lay under Hallam Road and South Gippsland Highway.
We’ve also demolished the abandoned house at the corner of Evans Road and South Gippsland Highway and removed and trimmed some trees.
These works make way for the extra lane in each direction on Hallam Road and the installation of traffic lights at the intersection of Hallam Road, South Gippsland Highway and Evans Road. To build the upgrade quickly and safely we’ll work on all three roads at the same time.
We’ll be working behind the roadside barriers to increase safety while we work on this important upgrade.
For more information see our August Community Update:
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.