We’re adding an extra lane, upgrading intersections and installing safety barriers between Princes Freeway and Manks Road.
This vital upgrade will deliver:
- an extra lane in each direction between Princes Freeway and Manks Road
- new traffic lights at Greenhills Road
- a new bridge over Deep Creek near the water recycling plant
- new roundabouts at Hall Road, south of Deep Creek and Ballarto Road
- a new shared walking and cycling path
- safety barriers along the road.
This upgrade will:
- lower the risk and severity of crashes
- improve traffic flow and travel times
- provide an upgraded alternative north-south route in the Pakenham South area
- introduce a new link to the south east walking and cycling network
- create local jobs and supply opportunities for local businesses.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email and SMS updates for this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.