We’re adding an extra lane, upgrading intersections and installing safety barriers in two stages between Princes Freeway and Manks Road.
Over two stages of the Healesville-Koo Wee Rup Road Upgrade, we’ll:
- add an extra lane in each direction between Princes Freeway and Manks Road
- widen the existing Princes Freeway ramps
- install new traffic lights at Greenhills Road
- build a new bridge over Deep Creek near the water recycling plant
- install new roundabouts at Hall Road, south of Deep Creek and Ballarto Road
- build a new shared walking and cycling path
- add safety barriers along the road.
This upgrade will:
- improve traffic flow and travel times
- provide an upgraded alternative north-south route in the Pakenham South area
- lower the risk and severity of crashes by adding safety barriers.
For more information about the Healesville-Koo Wee Rup Road Upgrade, visit Engage Victoria.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.