We’re adding an extra lane, upgrading intersections and installing safety barriers between Princes Freeway and Manks Road.
EPBC Act Approval
The project has potential to impact listed threatened species and communities protected under the EPBC Act specifically the:
- Growling Grass Frog (Litoria raniformis); and
- Southern Brown Bandicoot (Isoodon obesulus obesulus).
The project was assessed by Preliminary Documentation and approval was granted by the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment on the 18 September 2020.
The following management plans will support the project in accordance with the EPBC approval.
Environment Management Plans
- MRPV-Healesville-Koo-Wee-Rup-Rd-Upgrade-Fauna-Management-Plan-September-2021.pdf (PDF File, 8.1 MB)
- MRPV-Healesville-Koo-Wee-Rup-Offset-Management-Plan-Brady-Swamp-August-2020.pdf (PDF File, 11.7 MB)
- MRPV-Healesville-Koo_Wee-Rup-Offset-Management-Plan-Brucknell-October-2020.pdf (PDF File, 10.2 MB)
- MRPV-Healesville-Koo-Wee-Rup-Offset-Management-Plan-Harewood-September-2020.pdf (PDF File, 28.9 MB)
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email and SMS updates for this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.