We're upgrading the M80 Ring Road from Laverton North to Greensborough.
What we’re doing next
In April, we’ll continue:
- upgrading the Blaxland Avenue overpass
- building the new entry and exit ramps at Edgars Road
- building retaining walls in sections along the freeway between Sydney Road and Edgars Road
- building foundations for permanent traffic barriers and overhead signage along the M80 Ring Road
- drainage and pavement works on both sides
- installing communication, lighting and power infrastructure along the freeway
- removing temporary noise barriers and constructing new noise walls between the Hume Freeway and Edgars Road.
To find out more about these works and how they might affect you, visit our Traffic page.
- M80 construction update April 2021 (PDF File, 2.0 MB)
- M80 construction update March 2021 (PDF File, 737.1 KB)
- M80 construction update February 2021 (PDF File, 2.2 MB)
- M80 construction update January 2021 (PDF File, 994.9 KB)
- M80 Construction update Dec 2020 (PDF File, 923.4 KB)
- M80 Construction update November 2020 (PDF File, 340.4 KB)
- M80 Community update August 2020 (PDF File, 222.0 KB)
- M80 Community Update July 2020 (PDF File, 337.2 KB)
- M80 Community update June 2020 (PDF File, 276.6 KB)
- M80 Community update May 2020 (PDF File, 435.6 KB)
- M80 Community update March 2020 (PDF File, 5.3 MB)
For more information see our latest fact sheet:
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email and SMS updates for this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.