We're upgrading the M80 Ring Road from Laverton North to Greensborough.
What we’re doing next
View the latest traffic changes for the M80 Upgrade.
In July, we’ll install another two new sign gantries over the M80 Ring Road between the Hume Freeway and Edgars Road and complete works to widen and extend the Sydney Road Altona-bound exit ramp.
Throughout July, we’ll be working on the M80 Ring Road between Sydney Road and the Hume Freeway so that we can undertake asphalting and line-marking works. We’ll be shifting and installing traffic barriers where required so we can complete these works safely.
There’ll be changed traffic conditions in place during this time. We’ll have electronic signage in place to notify you about these changes ahead of time.
We’ll also continue building and installing:
- entry and exit ramps at Edgars Road
- noise walls between the Hume Freeway and Edgars Road
- retaining walls in sections along the freeway between Sydney Road and Edgars Road
- foundations for permanent traffic barriers along the M80 Ring Road
- communication, lighting and power infrastructure along the freeway
- drainage and pavement on both sides of the freeway.
- M80 construction update July 2021 (PDF File, 698.4 KB)
- M80 construction update June 2021 (PDF File, 273.9 KB)
- M80 construction update May 2021 (PDF File, 988.7 KB)
- M80 construction update April 2021 (PDF File, 2.0 MB)
- M80 construction update March 2021 (PDF File, 737.1 KB)
- M80 construction update February 2021 (PDF File, 2.2 MB)
- M80 construction update January 2021 (PDF File, 994.9 KB)
For more information see our latest fact sheet:
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email and SMS updates for this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.