We’re undertaking important planning and development work for a future Mickleham Road Upgrade to reduce congestion and improve travel times.
Planning and development work will continue to develop the future Mickleham Road Upgrade between Somerton Road and Dellamore Boulevard in Greenvale.
The Mickleham Road Upgrade proposes to:
- build extra lanes in each direction on Mickleham Road between Somerton Road and Dellamore Boulevard
- add new traffic lights in Greenvale at the Aitken College intersection
- replace the roundabout at Somerton Road and Mickleham Road with a new traffic light intersection upgrade the Hillview Road and Dellamore Boulevard intersections
- upgrade the existing walking and cycling paths
- build new sections of walking and cycling path to improve connectivity along Mickleham Road.
The upgrade will aim to reduce congestion, improve safety and journey reliability along Mickleham Road.
We'll carry out planning and development work to get a better understanding of the area.
Technical investigations will help inform future planning decisions, assist in shaping the initial design and make sure impacts are minimised, where possible.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email and SMS updates for this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.