We’re undertaking important planning and development work for a future Mickleham Road Upgrade to reduce congestion and improve travel times.
Planning and development work will continue to develop Stage 1 of the future Mickleham Road Upgrade between Somerton Road and Dellamore Boulevard in Greenvale.
The proposed scope includes:
- building extra lanes in each direction on Mickleham Road between Somerton Road and Dellamore Boulevard
- adding new traffic lights in Greenvale at the Aitken College intersection
- replacing the roundabout at the Somerton Road intersection and replacing with traffic lights
- upgrading the Hillview Road and Dellamore Boulevard intersections
- upgrading existing and building new walking and cycling paths to improve connectivity.
The upgrade will aim to reduce congestion, improve safety and travel time reliability along Mickleham Road.
We'll carry out various planning and development work to get a better understanding of the area.
These investigations will help inform future planning decisions, assist in shaping the initial design and ensure we minimise impacts where possible.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email and SMS updates for this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.