We’re building the new Mordialloc Freeway to connect the Mornington Peninsula Freeway to the Dingley Bypass.
Community Reference Group
The Community Reference Group (CRG) ensures the local community can learn more about the project. It also offers us a local perspective and knowledge, encouraging discussions with residents, businesses and environmental groups.
The representatives will offer a diverse mix of community views.
- Jon Garrard, Dingley Village
- John Sunter, Dingley Village
- Peter Wain, Waterways
- Ken Carney, Apsendale Gardens
- Michael Poulakakis, Aspendale Gardens
- Margeaux Hawkins, Mordialloc
- Margaret Hunter, Mordialloc
- Terri Bateman, Edithvale
- Phil Newman, Frankston South
We hold meetings with the Group once every two months and make the meeting notes publicly available
Community Reference Group Meeting Minutes
- CRG Meeting Minutes April 2019 (PDF File, 241.5 KB)
- CRG Meeting Minutes February 2019 (PDF File, 455.5 KB)
- CRG meeting minutes November 2018 (PDF File, 465.4 KB)
- CRG Meeting minutes September 2018 (PDF File, 467.1 KB)
- CRG Meeting Minutes July 2018 (PDF File, 519.1 KB)
- CRG Meeting Minutes May 2018 (PDF File, 682.5 KB)
The feedback we receive from the community and our stakeholders is important and is used to help inform some of our project decisions.
There are many opportunities to get involved and provide feedback on the project, including through:
- visiting the Mordialloc Freeway Info Hub, located at 358 Boundary Road in Dingley Village during business hours
- contacting us on 1800 105 105 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- attending community information sessions
Keep up to date
We’ll continue to update you on the project through our website, emails and letters when we’re carrying out works in your area.
Subscribe to regular email updates by signing up below.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.