We’ll build the new Mordialloc Freeway to link the Mornington Peninsula Freeway to the Dingley Bypass. This will create one continuous freeway from Frankston to Clayton.
Community Reference Group
Expressions of Interest for the second term of the CRG have now closed.
The feedback we receive from the community and our stakeholders will be used to help inform project decisions. That’s why your involvement is important.
To see a summary of feedback we received in 2017, and how it has already helped inform project outcomes, view the Engagement Report (PDF, 977.8 KB).
There will also be many more opportunities to get involved and provide feedback, including through the Environment Effects Statement process, future community pop-up sessions, and our social media channels.
Community Reference Group
The Community Reference Group will represent the local community’s interests in the Mordialloc Freeway. The new representatives are:
- Jon Gerrard, Dingley Village
- John Sunter, Dingley Village
- Peter Wain, Waterways
- Shanthi Pillai, Waterways
- Ken Carney, Aspendale Gardens
- Michael Poulakakis, Aspendale Gardens
- Margeaux Hawkins, Mordialloc
- Margaret Hunter, Mordialloc
- Terri Bateman, Edithvale
- Phil Newman, Frankston South.
The first CRG meeting with the new representatives will be held on Thursday 30 May.
While the group will have no formal decision-making capacity, it will make sure the local community can learn more about the project. It offers us a local perspective and knowledge and will encourage discussions with residents, businesses and environmental groups.
We hold meetings with the group once every two months and meeting minutes will be publicly available.
Find more information about the group in the Community Reference Group Terms of Reference [PDF 391 Kb]
Community Reference Group Meeting Minutes
- CRG Meeting Minutes April 2019 (PDF File, 241.5 KB)
- CRG Meeting Minutes February 2019 (PDF File, 455.5 KB)
- CRG meeting minutes November 2018 (PDF File, 465.4 KB)
- CRG Meeting minutes September 2018 (PDF File, 467.1 KB)
- CRG Meeting Minutes July 2018 (PDF File, 519.1 KB)
- CRG Meeting Minutes May 2018 (PDF File, 682.5 KB)
Project Info Hub
You can visit us at the Mordialloc Freeway Info Hub during business hours to speak with members of the project team.
We’re located at 358 Boundary Road in Dingley Village.
Call 1800 105 105 to make an appointment to visit us, or see our Contact page.
Keep up to date
We’ll continue to update you on the project through our website, emails and letters to local residents and businesses.
Subscribe to regular email updates by registering on our Subscribe to updates page.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.