We’re building the new Mordialloc Freeway to connect the Mornington Peninsula Freeway to the Dingley Bypass.
Community Reference Group
The Community Reference Group (CRG) will help the community understand what’s happening during construction and provide a local perspective to help us manage construction impacts and maximise the benefits of the project.
- provide advice on community concerns
- ensure a broad range of community perspectives are considered
- share project information and updates with the local community.
For more information about the CRG read our Terms of Reference.
Community Reference Group Meeting Minutes
- CRG Meeting Minutes April 2019 (PDF File, 241.5 KB)
- CRG Meeting Minutes February 2019 (PDF File, 455.5 KB)
- CRG meeting minutes November 2018 (PDF File, 465.4 KB)
- CRG Meeting minutes September 2018 (PDF File, 467.1 KB)
- CRG Meeting Minutes July 2018 (PDF File, 519.1 KB)
- CRG Meeting Minutes May 2018 (PDF File, 682.5 KB)
The feedback we receive from the community and our stakeholders is important and is used to help inform some of our project decisions.
There are many opportunities to get involved and provide feedback on the project, including through:
- visiting the Mordialloc Freeway Info Hub, located at 358 Boundary Road in Dingley Village during business hours
- contacting us on 1800 105 105 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- attending community information sessions
Keep up to date
If you have any questions about our works, please call 1800 105 105 or email email@example.com
We provide an email subscription service for our projects, which will provide you with timely notifications about planned works and disruptions. You can sign up to receive updates at the bottom of this page.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email and SMS updates for this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.