We’re building the new Mordialloc Freeway to connect the Mornington Peninsula Freeway to the Dingley Bypass.
The current stage of works includes:
- building the 400-metre twin bridges over the Waterways wetlands, including installing the piles at the Mordialloc Creek
- installing piles and lifting beams into place to build the bridges over Centre Dandenong , Lower Dandenong , Governor and Springvale roads
- installing the fences next to Braeside Park to help minimise impacts to local wildlife
- preparing to install the noise walls next to residential properties
- building the new entry and exit ramps at Thames Promenade
- building the shared walking and cycling path
- moving or protecting utilities
- installing new drainage throughout the project area
- installing temporary safety barriers
- making small changes to local roads, including:
- changing line marking,
- closing lanes, and
- widening roads where they intersect with our work area.
- detouring pedestrian pathways affected by our works
- removing trees and vegetation where it is unavoidable
- bringing material to build the foundations of the Freeway.
We’ll carry out most of these works from 7am to 7pm, Monday to Friday and from 7am to 3.30pm on Saturdays. We’ll let you know in advance of work outside of these hours.
If you have any questions about our works, please call 1800 105 105 or email email@example.com
We provide an email subscription service for our projects, which will provide you with timely notifications about planned works and disruptions. You can sign up to receive updates at the bottom of this page.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email and SMS updates for this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.