We’re building the new Mordialloc Freeway to connect the Mornington Peninsula Freeway to the Dingley Bypass.
We’ve started work to build the Mordialloc Freeway. The first stage of works between October 2019 and March 2020 includes:
- building temporary access points so trucks can safely enter and exit the work area
- moving existing road signs and installing new ones
- installing temporary safety barriers
- changing and installing fencing along roads and the work area
- making small changes to local roads including changing line marking, closing lanes and widening roads where they intersect with our work area
- detouring pedestrian pathways which will be impacted by our works
- removing trees and vegetation where it is unavoidable
- moving or protecting utilities
- piling, where we’ll dig vertically into the ground to build the foundations for the bridges
- bringing machinery to the work site
- bringing material to build the foundations of the Freeway.
Thank you for your patience as we improve travel times and ease congestion in Melbourne’s south east.
If you have any questions about our works, please call 1800 105 105 or email email@example.com
You can also visit us at the Mordialloc Freeway Info Hub weekdays between 9am and 5pm. We’re located at 358 Boundary Road in Dingley Village.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.