We’re building the new Mordialloc Freeway to connect the Mornington Peninsula Freeway to the Dingley Bypass.
We’re committed to ensuring that the final project design delivers the best outcome for you and the environment.
In response to community feedback, we’ve made changes to the design to include:
- bridges over Governor Road, Lower Dandenong Road and Centre Dandenong Road instead of traffic lights
- a bridge over Old Dandenong Road to keep it open for Dingley Village residents
- a twin bridge over the sensitive wetlands to ensure rainfall and natural light reaches the vegetation below
- longer and taller fences next to Braeside Park to protect local wildlife
- a wider pedestrian underpass at Braeside Park to improve connectivity
- a new intersection at Lower Dandenong Road so Woodlands Drive can remain open.
We’ll continue to finalise the project design in the coming months.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.