The Victorian Government has invested $2.2 billion to improve 12 roads in the northern and south eastern outer suburbs, to make it quicker, easier and safer to get to where you need to be.
As part of the Northern Roads Upgrade we will:
- add an extra lane in each direction to Childs Road in Mill Park between Beaumont Crescent and Prince of Wales Avenue, with a new bridge over Darebin Creek
- add an extra lane in each direction to Sunbury Road in Sunbury, between Powlett Street and Bulla-Diggers Rest Road, with a new bridge over Jacksons Creek
- add an extra lane in each direction to Epping Road in Epping, between Craigieburn Road East and Memorial Avenue
- add an extra lane in each direction to Bridge Inn Road in Doreen, between Plenty Road and Yan Yean Road, with a new bridge over Plenty River
- add an extra lane in each direction along Craigieburn Road in Craigieburn, between Mickleham Road and the Hume Highway
- upgrade intersections along Fitzsimons Lane in Templestowe and Eltham, and installing traffic lights at Leane Drive and Main Road in Eltham
Visit your.roadprojects.vic.gov.au to find out more about the Northern Roads Upgrade.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.