We’re upgrading Plenty Road between McKimmies Road and Bridge Inn Road to make your journey quicker and safer.
During Stage 1 of the upgrade, we will:
- add a new lane in each direction between McKimmies Road and Bush Boulevard
- upgrade five intersections, including Childs Road and Centenary Drive
- install traffic lights at Rivergum and Mayfield Drives
- widen the existing footpath and create a new shared walking and cycling path
- build on-road cyclist lanes
- install safety barriers.
Works started in March 2018 and it is anticipated that Stage 1 will be completed in mid-2019.
Walking and cycling
During these works we’ll keep walking paths open, but temporarily reduce their widths. We’ll also detour cycling paths through local streets.
Our construction contractor for this project is DECMIL.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.