We’re adding extra lanes and building new intersections along the Princes Highway between Winchelsea and Colac to make your journey quicker and safer.
As part of the upgrade between Deans Marsh Road, Winchelsea and Armytage Road we have:
- added 11.5km of new lanes
- built new intersections at Mousley Road, Ondit Road and McDonalds Lane, Robertson Road, Ingleby Road and Armytage Road
- built new left and right turn lanes into side roads
- installed flexible safety barriers on the edge of the road and in the median
- landscaped the area and planted more than 10,000 indigenous trees.
This section was completed in April 2019.
The contractor for this project is WBHO Infrastructure.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.