We’ve added extra lanes and built new intersections along the Princes Highway between Winchelsea and Colac to make your journey quicker and safer.
As part of the upgrade between Warncoort and Colac East, we've:
- added 8.5km of new lanes
- upgraded six intersections at:
- Bourkes and Trasks Roads,
- Pyles Road,
- Warrowie and Collins Roads,
- Colac-Ballarat and Drapers Roads, Flaxmill Road, and
- Gallop and Baillie Streets.
- added new designated left and right turn lanes off the highway
- installed flexible safety barriers on the edge of the road and in the median
- upgraded drainage.
We opened this section to traffic in 2019.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.