The South Eastern Roads Upgrade will improve six main roads in Melbourne’s south eastern suburbs.
This project includes the following upgrades:
- Golf Links Road Upgrade
- Hallam North and Heatherton Road Upgrade
- Healesville-Koo Wee Rup Road Upgrade
- Lathams Road Upgrade
- Narre Warren-Cranbourne Road Upgrade
- Pound Road West Upgrade.
The project will have many benefits for growing communities in the south eastern suburbs, including:
- making it quicker, easier and safer for all road users
- giving locals better access to the growing residential suburbs and jobs in the area
- giving local businesses opportunities for growth by improving priority truck routes
- improving safety for cyclists and pedestrians with the addition of walking and cycling paths.
We expect to award a contract in mid-2020 with construction to start on the South Eastern Roads Upgrade from late 2020. We’ll know more about the timing of each of individual project later this year.
6 road upgrades in the south east
Improving safety and traffic flow
Due to be complete by 2025
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.