We’re upgrading intersections along South Road between Nepean Highway and Warrigal Road to reduce congestion and improve travel times.
What we’ll do and when
- South Road between Cummins and Gilmour roads (near Moorabbin Train Station)
- South Road between Clay Street and Holmesglen Private Hospital
- South Road between Brady Road and Yarra Links Way (near Bignell Road).
What you can expect
Spending up to one night at each of the locations, we’ll:
- use high-pressure water to dig holes and locate the underground utilities. It will take up to two hours to dig each hole
- potentially use a saw and a jackhammer to cut the asphalt and if we do, you can expect to hear some intermittent noise which will last approximately 30 minutes from start to finish.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email and SMS updates for this project.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.