The Victorian Government has invested $2.2 billion to improve 14 roads in the northern and south eastern outer suburbs, to make it quicker, easier and safer to get to where you need to be.
As part of the South Eastern Roads Upgrade we will:
- add an extra lane in each direction to Healesville-Koo Wee Rup Road in Pakenham South, between Princes Freeway and Manks Road, with a new bridge over Deep Creek
- add an extra lane in each direction to Lathams Road in Seaford, between Oliphant Way and Dandenong-Frankston Road, with a new bridge over the Peninsula Link
- add an extra lane in each direction to Hallam North Road in Endeavour Hills, between Heatherton Road and James Cook Drive
- add an extra lane in each direction to Narre Warren-Cranbourne Road in Cranbourne, between Thompsons Road and the South Gippsland Highway
- add an extra lane in each direction to Pound Road West and Remington Drive in Dandenong South, between Abbotts Road and South Gippsland Highway, and building a new bridge over the Cranbourne train line
- upgrade Golf Links and Grant Roads in Langwarrin South, and upgrade of the six-way roundabout at Golf Links, Grant, Warrandyte and Baxter-Tooradin Roads
- upgrade the Thompson Road roundabouts to traffic lights at Dandenong-Frankston in Carrum Downs and Narre Warren-Cranbourne Roads in Cranbourne.
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.