We’re upgrading Yan Yean Road from Diamond Creek Road to Kurrak Road.
The Community Reference Group represents the local community’s interests in the Yan Yean Road Upgrade. While it has no formal decision-making capacity, it makes sure the local community learns more about the project.
The group offers us a local perspective and knowledge and encourages discussions with residents, businesses and environmental groups.
We hold regular meetings with the group and meeting minutes are publicly available.
Community Reference Group meeting minutes
- YYRU_CRG_meeting_minutes_March_2018 (PDF File, 190.3 KB)
- YYRU_CRG_meeting_minutes_April_2018 (PDF File, 250.7 KB)
- YYRU_CRG_meeting_minutes_May_2018 (PDF File, 272.6 KB)
- YYRU CRG meeting minutes June 2018 (PDF File, 258.7 KB)
- YYRU_CRG_meeting_minutes_July_2018 (PDF File, 562.1 KB)
- YYRU_CRG-meeting_minutes_August_2018 (PDF File, 584.4 KB)
- YYRU_CRG-meeting_minutes_October_2018 (PDF File, 612.7 KB)
- YYRU CRG meeting minutes - December 2018 (PDF File, 552.5 KB)
- YYRU CRG minutes February 2019 (PDF File, 229.2 KB)
- YYRU CRG meeting minutes - April 2019 (PDF File, 225.9 KB)
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.