We’re upgrading Yan Yean Road from Diamond Creek Road to Kurrak Road.
The Community Reference Group represents the local community’s interests in the Yan Yean Road Upgrade. While it has no formal decision-making capacity, it makes sure the local community learns more about the project.
The group offers us a local perspective and knowledge and encourages discussions with residents, businesses and environmental groups.
We hold regular meetings with the group and meeting minutes are publicly available.
- CRG Meeting minutes - December 2018 (PDF, 552.5 KB)
- CRG Meeting minutes - October 2018 (PDF, 612.7 KB)
- CRG Meeting minutes - August 2018 (PDF, 584.4 KB)
- CRG Meeting minutes - July 2018 (PDF, 562.1 KB)
- CRG Meeting minutes - June 2018 (PDF, 258.7 KB)
- CRG Meeting minutes - May 2018 (PDF, 272.6 KB)
- CRG Meeting minutes - April 2018 (PDF, 250.7 KB)
- CRG Meeting minutes - March 2018 (PDF, 190.3 KB)
Sign up for updates
Sign up to receive email updates regarding this project
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for submitting your feedback on the website.
There was an error submitting the form.